Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Winter Humbug



I haven't actually done must stitching since I started this piece, but this is how far I've got. Now I have the 2 pinks I needed, I can make a start to the over 1 hearts. I may even finish it soon.

Next week I intend on getting back into my blackwork Japanese Lady, Lisa stitches on her blackwork on a Monday, so I intend on doing mine as a stitch-along with her. Remember I had to order a new kit so I could carry on because I'd lost my chart and threads? Well I found it on Friday, on my desk (which is where I had thought it was, but couldn't find it) when I was clearing away some papers. So strange that it appeared, but never mind, I won't run out of thread!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely progress on Winter Humbug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking gorgeous Heather. Not much more to go now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)