Thursday 7 July 2011

My Hand and Arm..........

Ache like a toothache. It's making me feel sick, so I think I will have to phone the doctor to get an appointment - although it's much easier to find a needle in a haystack than to get past the receptionist to see the doctor at my surgery.

I know I have arthritis in my thumb, but this is a dull ache on the palm of my hand, thumb and first two fingers, travelling all the way up my arm to my shoulder. I'm right handed and although I do most things with my left hand, one thing I can't do is write with my left. I had to sign a couple of letters and holding the pen was really painful too.

I take glucosomine daily and I have glucosomine gel which I keep in the fridge and I have been applying that practically all day, but it's not easing the pain any at the moment.

Pain, pain go away, please don't come back another day :(

1 comment:

  1. Very sorry to hear about your arm and hand. I hope you're able to get in to see a doctor soon and that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)