Monday 24 September 2012

Ribbon Scarf

When we were away last month we came across a wool shop, Mum had been looking for a particular wool for a section on a Christmas jumper she's knitting for Marion, so I said to go in and take a look.

We looked in the window for a while at all these different wools and I remember looking at ribbon with a sample piece beside it and thought it would be impossible, but went in and saw the lady knitting one.  I decided there and then to treat myself.

I started this a couple of evenings ago, very late I might add and did pretty well.  I decided while I was waiting to leave to collect her from school this afternoon I would just sit and do a bit more and before I knew it in 20 minutes it was finished.


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)