Monday 1 February 2016

Square 6

 
I'm way behind on this 365 granny square CAL.
 
I've not felt great, having had a fall a couple of weeks ago banging my knee and my right arm.  The way I put my hand out to stop myself from falling flat on my face obviously caused internal bruising on my upper arm, making it painful to lift very high and making me just feel sick with the pain.  My neck and shoulder were sore too.
 
The bruising is still visible on my knee.  My arm is getting better, but is still painful and I can't lift it above my head without some pain (makes washing my hair more difficult), but I'll just keep taking painkillers and see if my daughter will give me a massage to help ease the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)