Wednesday 6 October 2010

Depressing Week




Well so far it has been a very stressful and depressing week. On Monday I went to my WP/IT course and did the spreadsheet test and then worked my way through the next module called User Fundamentals, which is basically all about health and safety using a pc and copying/pasting and moving files and folders and yes there is a mock test and then a real test at the end of that too. It's the mock test for me tomorrow.

When I got back in on Monday just after lunchtime I decided to phone the CSA to find out why they had so far ignored my letters and exactly what their intentions are to get the child maintenance payments. Hmm I got nowhere basically and as far as I'm concerned they are more than happy for him to get away with it scot free. When I asked why they hadn't even had the decency to reply to my letter from the beginning of September, all I got was "well yes I see that we should have replied, but we have nothing to go on". No that's about right because you're doing nothing to chase him, I'm doing all the chasing and I feel a bit like a cat who is chasing its tail.

So I had a good cry after I put the phone down. I'm just so frustrated by it all.

It has put me off stitching or anything really, I have no enthusiasm for anything anymore :( Plus I've managed to lose 2 pairs of scissors, they're nowhere in the house, I've ransacked it and I can only think that I threw them out by accident. I don't have any spare cash lying around to purchase a new pair and I just can't be doing with the big seamstress pair to snip my threads.

I think I'm stuck in a BAH HUMBUG rut.

4 comments:

  1. I do hope things inprove for you soon. Seems to me that the CSA either go way over the top or do nothing. I hope you get something sorted. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. I do hope things will start looking up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have had such a miserable week. The CSA are worse than useless.

    Hope your scissors turn up mine usually do, somewhere I have looked several times before. I think there is a scissor imp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather , so sorry you going though a bad patch, Im a single mum and its not easy one bit, i can see where your coming from at times like this,
    I do hope things get better for you, chat soon,
    Tracey,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)