Friday 1 October 2010

Gift From Sally



It was my birthday yesterday and Sally sent me this wonderful needlecase. Isn't it beautiful? I LOVE IT. All that work that went into it, the smaller they are the more work that goes into them.



Sally has some much nicer photos on her blog. I got in too late last night to get a decent photo and today is a really miserable, rainy day.



When I got back in this afternoon there was another card waiting for me from my Cousin. I will get him back next year.

The outside:


The inside:

5 comments:

  1. A lovely gift from Sally. Your birthday card made me lol. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like it Heather:)

    What a great card from your cousin lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, even if I'm a little bit late! I like your blog, it's so kind and "gentle". Enjoy your sunday, Clara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! What a gorgeous gift from Sally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a beautiful needle case...

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)