Sunday 12 June 2011

About Time



I got off my backside and did an update.

I've been in a really big slump over the past few months, I'm just fed up worrying about things and this has just completely put me off doing anything creative. I think about it a lot, but that's all I do think.

That's all changed for the time being anyway.

I was searching through my stitching stuff, looking for something small to stitch and I found this Christmas design with 3 stitches to it, so I decided that I was going to just sit and get it done. At the moment I don't really care whether it's In Season or not, just so long as I get something stitched and finished.

Now onto the next piece, which is another Christmas design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)