Saturday 6 August 2011

A Brilliant Workshop


I have never been to a Saturday Craft workshop before, usually because my daughter would never sit still for 3 hours and let everyone get on with it!!! But because she is out with my parents today, I was given the opportunity to do it and I am thrilled because I had so much fun.

First we stamped and coloured the bear, then put him onto the candle.


Next came the card. This would make a nice card for a babies first Christmas.


Here they are shown together.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I put my Christmas top on and walked into the shop to the sound of Christmas music and we also had mince pies and mini chocolate logs with our cuppa.

We did make another card, but I will leave that for another post.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)