Wednesday 12 October 2011

It's All Getting a Little Too Much


Yes my 9 year old daughter is finding her after school activities just a little tiring at the moment, but I think it's mainly because she's had a terrible cough that is just wearing her out, she's had it for 2 weeks now.

Yesterday all day at school, hockey and swimming after school all lead to a very long day. She loves playing hockey, so wouldn't consider giving that up and she loves swimming and wants to be the next Rebecca Adlington.

Roll on half term to slow her down and recuperate and plenty of hot ribena and lucozade for energy. It won't stop her, she's always been constantly on the go - she was born with ants in her pants I'm sure because she's like a flee and won't sit still for 5 minutes!!!!

1 comment:

  1. good to hear from you, the horses are my neighbours,

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)