Saturday 26 June 2010

Bullying

This is just a short note really to reply to Dani's message in my last post.

As a victim of bullying in primary school myself, I know all too well what is going on in her mind.

The boys used to spit at me and call me names because my surname was Heeps and I can still remember my so-called friends trying to strangle me with my satchel strap and me running up the school field hardly able to breathe just to get to my Mum waiting at the gate. It took 2 parents a knife to get it off me and the following day the headmaster blamed me for their actions.

So yes I do realise saying 'just ignore them' isn't easy for them to hear and that it is easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)