Monday 21 June 2010

Longest Day

Today is the longest day of the year, Summer Solstice and then the days grow shorter.

I haven't managed any stitching over the weekend, I had a terrible headache on Friday and woke up with a migraine on Saturday and I felt awful. I did read quite a bit of my book read in the afternoon, Suffragette Girl by Margaret Dickinson and it's brilliant, I couldn't put it down and I finished it yesterday.

Sunday was another quiet day as, although not as bad as Saturday, my headache was still there. But I did start another book called As Time Goes By - Harry Bowling.

I feel much better today, just tired. I must remember to pop out and get myself some stronger painkillers tomorrow, so that I have them just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)