Monday 12 September 2011

End of an Era


The car (named Herbie by Marion) was bought brand new 20 years ago by Mum and I've had it for the last 8 years, but it's old and tired and bits have been falling off (or nicked) and we decided it was time for me to have something newer and more reliable that doesn't leak in the winter. Last Monday we were looking around and went into a Citroen dealer to ask for directions. Three hours later we came out having purchased a new car.

I was adamant that I wanted nothing to do with a red car, something with only 2 doors or no air conditioning, so of course I ended up with a red two door car without air conditioning. It's a Citroen C1 VTR and two years old.

Gale force winds almost stopped me from going to collect it this afternoon and I must say that I was sad to see Herbie go and nervous and of course excited at the same time. I'm excited to a new life with a fun car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)