Monday 16 January 2012

Chest Infection


Yes I finally gave in and called the doctor this morning and got an appointment for 9.45am. When I got there the waiting room only had 4 people in it and I was called in after 5 minutes waiting (I rarely go to the doctor, it's been 2 years, but each time I go I have had to wait at least half an hour). He knew I knew I have sinusitis and he just rolled his eyes when I told him, then he listened to my chest and I have a chest infection so I've got a course of antibiotics to take.

I've been trying to motivate myself with stitching or card making, but I've only got as far as actually mounting this finished piece onto its card. Nothing new started, I'm just not motivated.

I've got craft class in the morning and right at this moment I can see myself really struggling to get my head round anything that involves cutting or measuring. We'll see, I can always leave and come home.

1 comment:

  1. it's going around at the moment, just take it easy,

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)