Friday 9 March 2012

Lace Hankie Card


I made this card at class on Tuesday and I love it. There was a lot of cutting involved and lots of concentration, but lots of conversation too.


Most of them made it for Mother's Day, but I decided I would rather do it for her birthday in May, so inside is the birthday sentiment.




When we got home this afternoon she looked up just above the front door and the conversation went like this:

M: ladybird
Me: I know it's been up there all week
M: probably dead
Me: if it was dead it would fall off surely
M: it probably did a poo and it's stuck to it

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    What a beautiful card!

    I had to laugh at the ladybird conversation!

    Hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)