Wednesday 4 August 2010

Another Little Finish



Another little finish. Yay. I wanted something Christmassy and I wanted something quick, so I looked at some of my JCS Ornament magazines and found a few things I fancied, but couldn't be bothered to find fabric for (being the lazy mare that I am!) and then came across an old copy of Cross Stitch Card Shop (err off the top of my head I think that was it) and the freebie gift was still attached to it, so I thought that would be perfect.

This Mickey Mouse is that freebie. I just need to iron it and then finish it off as a card.



I was browsing ebay and came across a seller that has some lovely fabrics at very reasonable prices. These are the two I bought. I was thinking Halloween items with the orange one and Christmas with the stripe one.

4 comments:

  1. Mickey Mouse is a cutie. Love the fabrics from ebay - I think the stripey one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little finish and lovely fabrics from ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute finish Heather. I do that and think I'll start something then can't be bothered to get fabby and thread sorted!

    Lovely fabrics from Ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)