Thursday 10 May 2012

1960's Day at School

This morning I saw a text from a friend that isn't the normal person that texts me. First I thought she was asking if I would pick Megan up for school, but then I realised it was worse than that.  Megan had told her Mum late last night that it was 1960's day at school.

I knew nothing about it either, my daughter was near enough in her school uniform when I read the text.  So I rush into her wardrobe to see what I can find and this photo is the end result.

It's 1970's in the next couple of weeks, but at least I know that's coming (not that I've got anything remotely 70's ish).

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    Your daughter looks great even at such short notice!

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)