Wednesday 9 May 2012

Graze dot com


In the past few weeks every time I've bought something in Superdrug, they've given me a coupon for a free graze box. I never bothered to look until last week and decided I might aswell just go ahead and try it, I had nothing to lose.


So I spent five minutes online putting in my likes and binning things I dislike (nuts being something I just don't like and tomatoes I'm allergic to) and waited. They're very good, they send you an email the day before and let you know that Royal Mail have picked up the box and it's thin enough just to go through the letterbox, so you don't need to be in for it to arrive.

In my box I got Mexican corn Salsa - not bad, my daughter loves it.
Apple and sultana flapjack - yummy
Apricot Torte - yummy
Mississippi barbeque pistachios - they're not bad considering they're nuts

All in all I'm quite impressed.  If anyone would like to try a box, let me know, I have a code you can use.

1 comment:

  1. I got mine yesterday, and three were yummy, my hubby likes the other one which was texan salsa, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)