Tuesday 1 May 2012

Kusadama Ball is Complete :)


Following yesterday's paper flowers, I had to fold another 30 pieces and make another 6 flowers.  Then I had to start putting them together.

The result is this:

You do this twice and wait patiently for both parts to be completely dry before doing anything else.

Next you have to get some string and beads, but in this case I had a string of blue sequins which I thought went quite well with this union jack paper and you stick this down to one of the halves and wait for that to dry.  Next comes the part of attaching the two parts to complete the ball.

I am thrilled to bits with it and I wll certainly be making more, especially with Christmas in mind and I will be selling them for those who are interested.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is great!
    I love the sequins with the Union Jack!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)