Monday 7 May 2012

Scalloped Tag Card


Yesterday was finally a nice day so I decided to get out into the garden and cut the grass in the front and back. It was hard work as the front was last done in March and I haven't managed to get the back done at all this year. Still it's done now and looks much better for it.

This morning we decided to see if we could book seats to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. As we were getting closer to the cinema I could see a few police around and decided Mansfield Town must have been playing a match at home today seeing as it's bank holiday.

As neither of us had eaten this morning, she was too excited about going to the cinema and I was too busy trying to book the tickets, so we had a large hotdog between us, it certainly went down a treat. There was a short film first from Tangled called Tangled Ever After, it was hilarious. Beauty and the Beast was excellent in 3D.

She's happily watching Over The Hedge on the television now and I'm just getting the dinner ready, roast duck.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather

    Sounds like you had a great day! I love hotdogs!

    Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)