Tuesday 17 July 2012

Reindeer Christmas


I loved doing this card in class in today. Completely different and very elegant.  We all had a good laugh and lots of fun along the way.

We did make another card, but I wanted to add some gems to mine instead, so bought those and will post a pic tomorrow when I've taken the photo.

After class I popped into Morrisons and got myself a salad for lunch.  Tomorrow I need to get some sweets & fill up the cones for her party on Saturday.  I'm doing that instead of party bags and will post photos of them when I'm done.

Tonight I plan on finishing the little piece of stitching I started yesterday afternoon, I was going to finish it last night but my sleep pattern is shocking at the moment and I fell asleep in the chair.  Needless to say after going up at midnight, I was still awake at 3am getting annoyed at the birds who decided it was time to get up.  I did eventually fall asleep, but didn't want to get up when the alarm went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)