Friday 24 August 2012

Black & White Vintage

Pure vintage elegance.  You can't quite see in the photo, but she has a pearl necklace too.  One of my favourite cards I've made just recently.

Again I'm getting there with the clearing up, I've not finished her room yet and I really should, it would be another room out the way and then I can get onto mine.  Mine isn't that bad, it's just got stuff on the floor I put there when I brought some craft things down out of the loft and I haven't moved them since.

I also have no clue what to get her for her birthday next week.  I've asked several times, but the brick wall has been more helpful with that - only because she doesn't really know herself what she wants.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)