Monday 20 August 2012

My Godson's Christening


Yesterday was my Godson's christening and what a wonderful day it was. I wanted to make a special card for the occassion and this is what it turned out like. This is the box.


This is the card I made for him and I also write the verse inside:

Today, my Godson, is your special day,
filled with love in every way,
In church for your Christening with family and friends
where love and happiness never ends
 

My daughter with her cousin, it was his baby brother's day. Doesn't she look so grown up here.


It was such a hot day and he decided to throw up by the font, so I waited for a photo with my godson. We'd all changed into cooler clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)