Saturday 15 January 2011

First Stitches of 2011


Started on this last night. The chart said to use 2 strands for both the backstitching and cross stitching, but I decided that it would look nicer to do all the backstitching in 1 strand...............ok I admit it, I read the instructions after I had got this far, but I still believe that it will be much nicer in 1 strand.

I'm hoping that this is a sign of things to come because I really enjoyed stitching what I've done so far and can't wait to settle down tonight and maybe see if I can finish it off.

I want/need to get a lot more stitching done this year than I have done in the last couple of years.


This morning I had my hands full and Rascal was wanting something to eat, I told him to just wait and I'd be with him when I had my head out the cupboard, but he decided he'd just go and help himself to the crunchies instead.


And clever little boy, you better eat that lot up because I'm not sweeping it all up. He did, he must have been hungry after going outside without his breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)