Monday 17 January 2011

More Stitching


I sat down again yesterday and stitched more on this piece, it's going to be lovely when it's finished.

I didn't have a very good night sleep last night, I was still awake at 3am and at 3.50am I woke myself up coughing. After that I couldn't get back to sleep. I just lay there with my mind buzzing and thinking 'why hasn't the heating come on yet' and 'why hasn't the alarm gone off yet' and everytime I checked it was still a long way off for either of those things to happen.

The heating did come on and the 2 radiators that wouldn't heat up yesterday were red hot this morning and I was sweltering!!!!

I popped to the post office and sent off 2 more postcards and then settled myself down to watch Land Girls on BBC1. I watched the first series and really enjoyed it and then I decided I'd put in a few stitches before going to pick Marion up from craft club. At 3.25pm the phone rang and it was school telling me that craft club wasn't on until February, so could I come and collect her. Megan's Mum was just reversing out of her drive to go to school when I went past, so they didn't know it wasn't on either. School are now sending out letters letting us know when the clubs start back up again.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely progress. Sorry about your bad night sleeping - I do this sometimes too. Its bad the school didn't let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)