Tuesday 21 February 2012

Snow


San Man Originals Snow. I have stitched this in a variegated blue DMC and the hearts are in a pale blue DMC.

Yesterday was back to school day and somebody wasn't too happy, she'd been put to her bed at 9pm and up and down like a yoyo with all sorts of ailments. When I went to bed at midnight she was still wide awake and protesting like mad. I couldn't understand how she could be so awake and I knew I would be shouting at her to get up in the morning. In the end it wasn't too bad, but "I'm tired" was said numerous times, along with "it's your own fault, I kept telling you to go to sleep" and then "yeah well I thought you might keep me off if I stayed awake". Silly girl.

I didn't have a very good night sleep on Sunday, I was still awake at 2am and then woke up at 5am to the birds starting their morning ritual and my back was aching like a toothache. I should have got up then and got myself some painkillers, but I stayed in bed trying to get comfortable. By the time it actually was time to get up I could hardly move for the pain and spent most of the day aching.

She came out of school and asked if she could leave this one and be transferred to another school because the girl who sits next to her has struck again with her nastiness. She blames Marion for a classmate that left at Christmas because they are moving to a different area. Yesterday it was all Marion's fault that this girl's rabbit has died.

You would think after having spent a day being punished and not being allowed out at play and dinner times this girl would learn her lesson, but no. They did a science experiment today and then had to write about it, so my daughter wrote what she could and this girl moaned like mad that she hadn't written enough - since when did the 9 year old get to tell another 9 year old what to do? Marion refused to do anymore saying her work was finished and this girl just carried on.

I wrote in her diary about it, but if she comes out today saying that this girl has done anything, I will be in there tomorrow.

I am so glad I'm not a child in this day and age. They get nastier every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)