Monday 23 April 2012

Card Crop

The card classes I usually go to on a Tuesday are still ongoing, but Helen is now doing a crop on Monday. It was going to be once a month, but I think she got talked into doing it every fortnight and then today because a couple of ladies will be away for the next one!!

When I got the text from her on Friday about it, I text straight back saying please put me on the list to come as I needed her brain for inspiration lol

Well the inspiration was for sympathy cards I had been asked to do.  As a rule I don't make sympathy cards, if I need one I buy it in the shop.  Lilies don't do anything for me, in fact I don't like them, but this set does have something about it.

This is the end result for one card.  The ladies who were there all said how lovely it was and I must say that I am very proud of the result, all thanks to Helen's help.

I had a really fun 3 hours, a lovely lunch (we ordered from Gemma's husband's cafe) and some lovely new ladies to chat with.  I'm looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)