Monday 14 November 2011

Christmas Cards


At craft class we make cards for each others birthday and Christmas will be no exception, so I think I'm going to do stitched initials for everyone as Janet has told them I make wonderful stitched cards. Plus it will be something different to what they will be used to.

I have already written and posted some Christmas cards this year, mainly because of a birthday group I'm in, but also because they were all going overseas and I didn't want a repeat of last year when we had the snow and no post moved for almost a month. I would like my cards to arrive in plenty of time for the festive season and there are only 40 more days until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)