Friday 25 November 2011

Kitty Christmas


This is another card for Tracey, for her card order. I have 3 or 4 more to make and then I'm complete.


Look at this lovely card from Australia that I received today. The Australian flag hanging from the candy cane and the koala hugging it. The threads were inside the card.

As it's such a nice day today, not too cold, I'm going to pop out and buy a new pack of gutter hooks (my Dad packed up my Christmas boxes last year and I can't find anything now) and then I'm going to hang my new lights up and put the set round the tree. I didn't get caught out by the snow last year and I'm not going to this year either. My neighbours can moan all they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)