Saturday 26 November 2011

It's a Cracker


I loved making this card. I thought it was going to be difficult, but I was proved wrong!!!

It's getting closer and closer to Christmas and I'm still struggling on what to get Mum. I have my Dads and this time it doesn't smell, as that's what I usually end up buying him. I have almost everything for my daughter, just need a couple of small things and some stocking fillers.

Stitching seems to have been forgotten, but I am still doing it. I've treated myself to a couple of things from Down Sunshine Lane, I needed some needles and a couple of Pine Mountain designs fell into my basket, as well as an LHN or Lizzie Kate - whatever it is, it's an advanced order one and I said I was happy to wait for the whole order to be sent together. Something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)