Thursday 24 November 2011

Model Castle


They've been learning about castles at school and had to do a picture, poster or model of a castle. She immediately ruled out the picture and poster and I groaned out loud and complained bitterly, but I didn't get my way.


This view shows the drawbridge and the windows.


An aerial view of the inside and so you can see all four walkways between the battlements. It also shows the picnic table and pond, I did make her a fountain but I broke it :(


I think she did a good job of the Scottish flag. I had no intention at 10pm last night in even trying to do a British flag and we are a Scottish family, so she decided on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)