Saturday 31 December 2011

Last Day of 2011

This year hasn't been the most fantastic year, it's been a very frustrating year for one reason or another.

I've made quite a few cards, I've stitched small things, but nothing big and my New Year's Resolution never happened - I never managed to hypnotise Sally into stitching all my projects, perhaps it will happen in 2012 ;)

We're going to go out for a few drinks with friends tonight later on, as we've already had our New Year's Dance that we normally go to as the caretaker for this new school refused to come out on New Year's Eve. It was called 'twixmas' and a brilliant night was had by all on Wednesday.

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year's Eve and whatever you're doing, stay safe and I will see you all again next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)