Friday 9 December 2011

On The Nineth Day.....


Victorian candles with poinsettia christmas card.

Today was a mixed weather day, sleet and snow with high winds on the way to school, then sunshine for a couple of hours and then for the rest of the day it was heavy sleet and snow.

What I want to do this weekend is get all the boxes from the christmas stuff put back up in the loft and get started on a real good clean up ready for my parents coming up. I don't want to be doing what we normally do, me rushing around like a headless chicken and her ladyship creating more mess to hinder me right at the last minute. I only want to be giving the house a quick vacuum the day they come up and I want things done in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)