Friday 23 December 2011

On The Twenty Third Day....


Mum and I have been out today leaving Marion to 'look after Grandad because he's old'!!! She loves spending time with her Grandad, just the two of them. I think it's because they get away with watching the tv without being told off when there's things to do.

Anyway Mum and I went and got all the last minute fresh bits and pieces we needed, plus some extra cat food and we managed to find our way into Morrisons cafe for a cup of tea and a donut.

Now that's us well and truly done for Christmas and if we haven't got it now tough because I am not fighting any crowds tomorrow. I'm hoping I might get time to do a little stitching, but I honestly think I'm dreaming there.

Oh well off now for a nice glass of vodka and a relax in front of the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)