Wednesday 14 December 2011

On the Fourteenth Day.....


I PANIC....

Because she breaks up from school on Tuesday and a week tomorrow it's all far too late to be doing anything as my parents come up for Christmas.

Why am I panicking? Simple - my Mum.... this year I have no clue what to get her. Usually it's my Dad I groan over, but oh no, not this year I've had his present for about 3 weeks now. I have made her a candle (or rather she's getting the reindeer candle I made a couple of weeks ago) and I always buy her turkish delight or ginger pieces. I have a little Christmas keyring that will go inside the cracker I am forcing getting my daughter to make. It's a kit, all she has to do is colour the pictures nicely, pop in the hat, joke, snapper and gift and then we put them together.

I also bought a kit to make a fabric panel bag, quite a few weeks ago, but I've never had the chance to make it. I know she will love it, it's just whether I can get it done without royally screwing it up in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing a comment, it is much appreciated :)